Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) launches a partnership with Stockholm Fintech Hub, which opens this month. Together with other leading companies, Visa will drive innovation and support start-ups and fintech companies from across the Nordic region.
- Innovation is the essence of everything we do at Visa, a partnership with Stockholm Fintech Hub therefore fits our business perfectly. We are looking forward to playing an active role and, together with other parties, support Swedish and Nordic innovation about the future of trade, says Christina Lind, Sweden Manager at Visa.
Stockholm Fintech Hub has its premises in the heart of the capital and becomes a physical venue dedicated to cooperation and communication to meet the specific needs of fintech.
- The vision of the hub is to create a meeting place for the entire financial ecosystem where established players can meet up with new players and to create a fertile breeding ground for ideas. We are thrilled that Visa is joining our community and we are impressed by their commitment to innovation, said Matthew Argent, CEO of Stockholm Fintech Hub.
- Our partnership with Stockholm Fintech Hub is an example of how Visa supports innovation in the industry. The best solutions we believe are created together with both large and small companies, continues Christina Lind.
- We believe in cooperation with customers and partners to find digital solutions to the problems that commerce and consumers experience in their daily lives. Through the Stockholm Fintech Hub we have the opportunity to strengthen that work. The increased presence in the Nordic region can thus be an extension of our innovation center in London and the local hub will be part of a larger global network, said Bill Gajda, Senior Vice President, Innovation & Strategic Partnership Visa Europe.
For more information, please contact:
Visa Press Office, London
+44 (0)20 7795 5336
+46 (0)70 601 93 53
Stockholm Fintech Hub
Matthew Argent, CEO
+46 (0)73 533 92 72
- Nov 3, 2017 — Oslo Fintech Hub Now Open for Business
- Oct 19, 2017 — Stockholm Fintech Hub expands into Helsinki via a partnership with Helsinki Fintech Farm
- Aug 30, 2017 — Stockholm Green Digital Finance Launches Initiative to Validate Green Investments Using Blockchain Technology
- Aug 25, 2017 — PA Consulting Group and Stockholm Fintech Hub in new fintech partnership to boost innovation
- May 23, 2017 — Handelsbanken Partners with Stockholm Fintech Hub
- May 3, 2017 — Nordea Partners with Stockholm Fintech Hub
- Mar 14, 2017 — Stockholm Fintech Hub Chooses a Home with No18
- Nov 29, 2016 — Stockholm Fintech Hub to be launched